Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation, Part I

I enjoyed the car trip to the lodge, even though it took close to five hours.
When we arrived at the lodge on Sunday, we went on the beach. Mommy took me out in the kayak. I got grumpy, though, because I wanted to paddle by myself.
I really enjoyed making it to the beach.
After the beach, we got cleaned up and practiced riding bikes.
I was pooped by the end of the day and was ready to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed, but they kicked me out.
On Monday, we started the day out with a stroll on the grounds of the lodge.
Then we spent some time in the swimming pool. I got cold after a while, so Mommy had to take me out to stop my shivering. We took a selfie.
We had lunch at the patio on the lodge.
I played on the big tree at the lodge.
In the evening, we had dinner at 'Fuzziwigs' or 'Fuzzy Fred's', right alongside the lake. We took a selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment