Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Party!

I had a lot of fun at my birthday party today. We had balloon fights in the basement...
...and hung out in the family room.

My cake was awesome! It had a dinosaur on it.


The kids waited patiently for the cake.

The cake was delicious!

I had afternoon tea with Grandma.

We went back to the basement for some more balloon fighting.
Even the adults got into the action

I was on a sugar high from all the cake.

 Jordan was very excited about opening presents. She opened all my presents for me.

After all our guests left, we went back to the basement for yet another round of playing in the balloon pit. We stuffed balloons into the circus tent.

We fit all the balloons and even the head of the brontosaurus into the tent with Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment