Sunday, September 28, 2014

Odyssey Fun Farm and World

Today we went to a pumpkin farm and indoor park. We first conquered the hay pyramid.
Next we tackled the hay maze.
Then Jordan and I went on the cow ride.

It was bumpy! When I came back, I had slid halfway down my seat. Jordan said I was a little grumpy.
We played in the corn bin for a while. It was super fun!

I went swimming in the corn.


The corn was super dusty.



We went on the jumping pillow. The top of the pillow was warm, even to Mommy's feet, but I was brave!

I jumped in the bounce house.





Jordan and I wanted to pick out a pumpkin to bring home, but Daddy said it was too early and the pumpkin wouldn't last until Halloween.

We went to Odyssey Fun World right across the street. I got to sit in the ferris wheel.

When we got home, Jordan and I got to take turns driving the car. I said "Drive, drive, ship!"

No comments:

Post a Comment