Monday, September 30, 2013

Birthday Celebration

On Sunday, lots of folks came over to help me celebrate my birthday. This is just a picture of the party getting started!

Mommy seems really happy about something.

The piñata session was a bit chaotic, but it looked like the other kids enjoyed it. It was a pull string piñata rather than a piñata to hit although some of the kids clearly missed that memo!
A caterpillar sat on my cake!
I watched people while they sang "Happy Birthday". I don't know why everyone was looking at me, though!

What is this gooey, sticky thing in front of me? I better check it out. Because I'm a baby, that means lick it.

It's actually very tasty, whatever this thing is. Yum!

Hi, I'm Alex and I like hanging out, watching TV and long crawls on the beach.
Mommy put a bunch of toys and other household objects in front of me. The objects are meant to represent different occupations. There were objects such as a stethoscope, for doctor, and a calculator, for engineer. I went straight for the harmonica, for musician. Sorry, Grandma Lai.

No comments:

Post a Comment