Sunday, April 7, 2013

Doctor Checkup

Yesterday I went to see the doctor for my six month checkup. I'm now 17 lbs. (25-50%), 27 3/4 in. (85%), and have a head circumference of 17 3/4 in. (75-85%). I yelled when I got my shots. Apparently, they ran out of Pentacel vaccine, so they had to give me three separate shots and they didn't give me my polio vaccine shot. I'll get it at my 1 yr. or 18 mo. checkup.

The doctor said I was ready for some solid food. I was looking forward to the hot dog that Daddy had on his plate a couple of days ago, but it turns out that it will be oatmeal cereal and pureed vegetables and fruit only.

 Mommy had the doctor look at the flat spot on the back of my head. The doctor said that it looked ok, and that she didn't think I should get a helmet nor that the cranial doctors would recommend I get a helmet. She said that it should self-correct as I get bigger and as I continue to spend time not lying on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment