Friday, November 2, 2012

One-Month Doctor Checkup

On Wednesday I went for my 1-month checkup. I'm now 10 lbs. 4 oz. and 22 1/2 inches tall, which is 50 to 75 percentile for weight and 95 percentile for height. My head circumference is 15 1/8 in., which is 90 percentile in size. For comparison, my big sister Jordan measured in at 11 lbs. 14 oz. in weight, 24 1/2 inches tall, and with a head circumference of 15 1/4 inches. When she looked at these numbers, Mommy promptly fed me again and asked me, "So, how do you intend to make up this gap?" That's my Tiger Mommy for you. Then she looked at the date of Jordan's pediatrician's visit for the "1-month" checkup and realized it was 1 month plus 10 days, whereas my 1-month checkup was one day shy of 1 month from the date of my birth. Still, she doesn't think I am going to be able to make up the height difference in 10 days. Humph. 

I did not like it when the doctor checked my eyes, ears and mouth. I especially didn't like it when the nurse later gave me a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment